Auction Terms & Conditions 1. All bidding is online. This auction uses a soft close, which provides an authentic auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for three minutes after the latest bid.
2. Preview by appointment with auctioneer, during regular business hours M-F 8-5.
3. All items are offered and sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage bidders to schedule an appointment to inspect all items prior to bidding.
4. All descriptions are believed accurate but not warranted. Measurements are approximate.
5. If for any reason the buyer fails to remove any assets within the time specified or fails to contact JSJAUCTIONS to make pick up date arrangements following the auction the assets shall be deemed abandoned, and JSJAUCTIONS, at its sole discretion, may resell the assets per the terms above, or remove and store the assets at Buyer's sole risk and expense. In addition, buyer shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by JSJAUCTIONS because of buyer's failure to remove any assets. JSJAUCTIONS will not be responsible for items that are not removed within the time period allowed.
6. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
7. JSJAUCTIONS reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
8. Buyer's Premium will be added to your invoice.
9. You will receive an invoice listing the items won within a few hours of the auction closing. All payments must be made by cash, cashier's check or wire transfer in US currency made payable to JSJAUCTIONS. We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards.
10. By bidding in this auction, you are agreeing to all of the terms posted for this auction.
11. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received.
12. Declined credit cards can result in a buyer being banned from participating in future auctions. JSJAUCTIONS are members of the National Auctioneers Association. Non-paying and/or fraudulent bidder names may be shared with other auction companies.
13. Buyer will be charged the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 removal fee based on the size of the items.
14. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are final. No returns or chargebacks are accepted.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms